Recently Nobel prize 2017 winner names have been announced. As one or more questions usually come from this field, all should remember the names of Nobel prize 2017 winners.
1 .Nobel Peace Prize 2017:
The International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (abbreviated to ICAN ) launched in 2007 received the 2017 Nobel Peace Prize “for its work to draw attention to the catastrophic humanitarian consequences of any use of nuclear weapons and for its ground-breaking efforts to achieve a treaty-based prohibition of such weapons.
( source- wikipedia)
2. Literature: Kazuo Ishiguro, born in Japan is a British, novelist, short story writer and columnist .He has been described by Swedish academy in its citation as a writer “who, in novels of great emotional force, has uncovered the abyss beneath our illusory sense of connection with the world”. He had earlier won Man Booker Prize in 1989 for his novel- The Remains of the Day.
3. Physics: Thorne has awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics along with Rainer Weiss and Barry C. Barish “for decisive contributions to the LIGO detector and the observation of gravitational waves.
4. Economic sciences: In 2017, he has been awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences for his contributions to behavioral economics.
5. Physiology or Medicine: Along with Michael W. Young and Jeffrey C. Hall, Michael Morris Rosebush have awarded the 2017 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine “for their discoveries of molecular mechanisms controlling the circadian rhythm
6. Chemistry: Richard Henderson is a Scottish molecular biologist and biophysicist and pioneer in the field of electron microscopy of biological molecules. He shared the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2017 with Jacques Dubochet and Joachim Frank.